5 week update

So I missed my 4 week update... but I did check in before I left and I was happy to report that I had reached my first goal and finally lost 15 pounds! I'm sad to say that I have nothing new to report today, but on the flip side... I'm looking at this as a small win.

Disney Cruise+ 8 days of being out of town + Yummy food + not working out, normally equals me being very unhappy on the scales when I return home. This time however I remained the exact same. So I calling that a victory. It's okay to enjoy a little piece of dessert here and there as long as I don't over do it.

It was very hard though not having a scale on the boat. So I saved my new skinny white jeans (in a size smaller I might add) for the last night on the ship and when the fit.... I felt like I did okay! So maybe that's a good trick! Now that I'm back its time to get back to it! Tomorrow I start working out again, I have a feeling 6:30 is going to come way to early!

Still dealing with reflux issues every now and then but nothing as bad as before and realizing that laying down certain ways is not as comfortable as it once was. I know that might sound odd, but I discovered this when trying to lay in the sun while on the cruise. Certain positions were extremely uncomfortable. Learning as I go!




March 7th Week One: 185.4

March 15th Week Two: 178.6

March 30th Week Three: 172.6 Total so far is 12.8 lbs lost

April 3rd Week Four: 170.5 Total so far is 14.9 lost

April 12th Week Five: 170.2 Total so far is 15.2 lost




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All night long

Another bad day at school

L. Morgan Hall