McKinley is 5

I still can not believe that my sweet little (sometimes sassy) McKinley is 5 today!!! It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital holding her. I love this girl more than words can say.


McKinley @ FIVE

sweet & sassy all rolled into one
love /hate with your ballet and tap class
sing & dance all the time
the best imagination
love to play "teacher"
you love to play with barbies & princesses
forget the one piece- two pieces are your favorite
a true girlie girl from makeup to jewelry
love tangled right now
you like to hide my eyes when the princesses kiss in the movies
you're favorite song is "God's Not Dead" & "Soul on Fire"
love anything Disney
you love your friends but also like to keep to yourself
still love your two pink bunnies







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All night long

Another bad day at school

L. Morgan Hall