Week 7 Update

I am here to update you on week 7. I'll keep it short because, well I'm sad to say not much has changed at all. Week 6 the scale stayed exactly the same, which is not what I wanted at all but hey it happens. I could give you excuse after excuse but really I don't think I am trying hard enough. I know that this is just a little rough patch and that I will get through it. I just have to kick it up a little!

I did start back working out which has been great. I love being back in the gym at 6:30 in the morning and I am focusing this week on getting back to eating better.

I will say that even though I haven't had big victories on the scale I have had big victories in clothing and in just people noticing a difference which has meant a lot to me. Thank you for your encouragement! It really does mean a lot to me. I WILL reach my goal!


March 7th Week One: 185.4

March 15th Week Two: 178.6

March 30th Week Three: 172.6 Total so far is 12.8 lbs lost

April 3rd Week Four: 170.5 Total so far is 14.9 lost

April 12th Week Five: 170.2 Total so far is 15.2 lost

April 26th Week Seven 168.6 Total so far is 16.8 Lost



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All night long

Another bad day at school

L. Morgan Hall