8 Week Update

I have been SO behind! I have been dreading this post because well once again I find myself stuck. It's not to bad though, because I did put on a pair of jeans that were a two sizes smaller than when I started this journey 8 weeks ago! So that is a HUGE plus for me. I have continued to work out and even added more days.

All that being said, when you feel stuck its important to keep on pressing through! I will make a breakthrough one of these days! I think I just got so used to losing close to a half a pound to a pound a day that now when it slowed down, it feels like I'm not doing what I should be doing. I knew this is what happens and so now I just have to stick it out and keep on going.

Thanks for all the support! On days when I want to give up, your kind words really do keep me going!



March 7th Week One: 185.4

March 15th Week Two: 178.6

March 30th Week Three: 172.6 Total so far is 12.8 lbs lost

April 3rd Week Four: 170.5 Total so far is 14.9 lost

April 12th Week Five: 170.2 Total so far is 15.2 lost

April 26th Week Seven 168.6 Total so far is 16.8 Lost

May 6th Week Eight 168.8 Total so far is 16.6 Lost

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All night long

Another bad day at school

L. Morgan Hall