It is amazing what a 7 am wake up can do for a person! 7 am is a far cry from our 4:45 wake up calls and I gotta just say.... keep it up Wyatt!! I have no idea if it was moving the bed away from the light (on the opposite side of the room) a later bedtime, or just his body getting back on schedule, whatever it is, it's working! I am happy to report that even on Christmas morning he has been sleeping until 6:30 or 7 and staying in bed until 6:45/7:15. That's a great improvement for us and I am hoping it stays this way! Yes, I would love it if he decided he wanted to sleep until 8 but normally our day really needs to get going by 8:30/9 anyway so I am happy with his wake up. 7:30 would just make me beyond thrilled but I won't push my luck. I like that he will play quietly in his room and give us a couple minutes to fully wake up and even wash up if we are really lucky. It's hard to get yourself ready with a toddler running around and nearly impossible with a toddler and 8...
HAHAHA-- Ahhh, pumping... It's sad when you look at how hard you work and for how many months you prepared and how fast it goes... How long are you going out of town for?
ReplyDeleteWe are going out of town for 2 days. I am pumping also to keep up with my supply. I got low when he started sleeping six hours at a time and I didn't pump. Breastfeeding didn't come as easy as I thought it would!
ReplyDeletewe went out of town for four days... that amounted to over 200 ounces... that's almost TWO GALLONS!
ReplyDeleteWow! did you fly? If so how did you carry on all that milk? I don't think I will get that much. When I pump and he doesn't nurse I don't get much. We have been struggling with a low milk supply.
ReplyDelete